Yes, Nicolle is back with an actual index page for all the collaboration posts! If you’ve been following me for a while, chances are you’ve seen some of my posts where I collaborated with many other bloggers to post about the same theme on the same day. I’ve finally gotten off my lazy behind and made this index page! 🎊🎉🎈🎊🎉🎈
What is Collaboration with a Purpose?
Why do we all blog? While we all have our own reasons for blogging (fun, improvement, motivation, etc) and have different topics and style, I’m sure we all wish to do one thing – to reach people. ❤
That’s why in Collaboration with a Purpose, many of us bloggers got together to bring you this themed collaboration series! What happens is: we agree on a theme, we pick a day, and when that day comes by, all of us will publish a post on the same day on that theme. The number of collaborators may vary for each topic, and the publish time may vary according to time zones (hey, we need to sleep too!).
Why the same theme? Because for a single theme, you get many different stories and takes on it. We want to reach people, and to let people know that they’re not the only one going through what they’re going through. Also because I think it’s fun. 😆
These are the collaboration themes we’ve completed so far!
#1: Loss (April 2017)
- Introduction: Alert: A Collaboration Ahead!
- Nicolle @ Stories of a Highly Sensitive Introvert: My Cat’s Death, Realisation and Goodbye
- Addison D’Marko: The Loss of a Loved One
- Ajibola Sunday @ Inspirational Motivation: Rising Above Life’s Bitter Lemons (Disappointment, Heartbreak, Failure & Loss)
- Altea Addison @ Altea Addison is Writing: Tomorrow, Today Will Become Yesterday
- Barb Caffrey @ Brab Caffrey’s Blog: Collaboration with a Purpose: Losing My Husband Changed Everything
- Ipuna Black: Coping with the Loss of Health: How My Son Survived Guillain-Barre Syndrome and Encephalitis
- Jane Love @ Harmonious Joy: “Dealing With Loss” Collaboration Series
- Jothish Joseph @ TheJothishJosephBlog: The Defining Loss!!
- Sadaf Siddiqui @ HeartAttachSite: Found via Loss
- Tajwar Fatma @ LifeAsWeHaveNeverKnownIt: 7.1 Billion People on This Globe, Why Let One Person (Break-up) Dictate You?
#2: Strength (July 2017)
- Introduction: Alert: Our Collaboration is Back with “Strength”!
- Nicolle @ Stories of a Highly Sensitive Introvert: Defining My View of Strength
- Addison D’Marko: Finding Strength
- Ajibola Sunday: My Innate Strength is My Impeccable Courage
- Barb Caffrey @ Barb Caffrey’s Blog: What is Strength?
- Camilla Motte @ Moms on the Go: Finding Strength Through Witnessing Physical Abuse
- Ipuna Black: Strength: Single Parents
- Jane Love @ Harmonious Joy: Strength Collaboration Series
- Jothish Joseph @ TheJothishJosephBlog: The Power of Mental Strength!
- Manal Ahmad a.k.a iamthatgirl23 @ Sensible Nonsense: Strength
- Mylene Orillo: 5 Important Lessons on Strength in Difficult Times
- Sonyo Estavillo @ Lil Pick Me Up: Finding Strength in Death: The Mohamed Bzeek Story
- Tajwar Fatma @ LifeAsWeHaveNeverKnownIt: Takes Strength to be a Person of Substance
#3: One Step at a Time Towards the Impossible (August 2017)
- Introduction: Alert: One Step at a Time Towards the Impossible Collaboration
- Addison D’Marko: One Step at a Time
- Ajibola Sunday @ Inspirational Motivation: One Step at a Time
- Barb Caffrey @ Barb Caffrey’s Blog: Graduate School and One Step Towards the Impossible
- Camilla Motte @ Moms on the Go: Being Positive in a Negative World
- Divyang Shah @ i think my way: One Step at a Time Towards Impossible
- Jothish Joseph @ TheJothishJosephBlog: Friendship, a Step at a Time
- Ipuna Black: One Step Towards a College Degree Despite Odds
- Jane Love @ Harmonious Joy: Getting Rid of Labels
- Manal Ahmad a.k.a. iamthatgirl @ Sensible Nonsense: Happiness, One Step at a Time
- Mylene C. Orillo: Happy Birthday Day to Me
- Sadaf Siddiqi: Taking One Step
- Sonyo Estavillo @ ‘Lil Pick Me Up: One Step Closer: Rising from the Ashes of a Tumultuous Relationship
- Tajwar Fatma @ LifeAsWeHaveNeverKnownIt:One Step at a Time Towards the Impossible
And these are future themes that we have planned!
- #4: Self-Love & Acceptance (September 2017)
- #5: Thank You, Profession (October 2017)
- #6: Diversity (November 2017)
Hope you enjoy the collaboration! I’ll keep on updating this page each time we have a collaboration. 😀
A Short Self-Compassionate Letter
I like how you organise the collaboration posts with one page, and it’s nice of you to link to everyone’s posts again. 😀