You may be thinking, “What? A collaboration for a musical?!”
Uh, well, not quite… we’re still working with text (we have our reasons why we have blogs and not vlogs 😆), but this time our monthly Collaboration with a Purpose has music as the theme, or more specifically, World Music Day! 🎼🎤🎧🎷🎸🎹🎺🎻🥁
The Fête de la Musique, also known as Music Day, Make Music Day or World Music Day, is an annual music celebration that takes place on 21 June. On Music Day the citizens of a city or country are allowed and urged to play music outside in their neighborhoods or in public spaces and parks. Free concerts are also organized, where musicians play for fun and not for payment.
~From Wikipedia: Fête de la Musique
Basically, a day to enjoy music! Stay tuned for the day when our collaboration posts come up. 😀
COLLABORATION WITH A PURPOSE: WORLD MUSIC DAY
Here’s the list of bloggers taking part, in alphabetical order! I added little excerpts from their blogs that really caught my eye and will hopefully whet your interest enough to visit their blogs too. 😀
- Barb Caffrey @ Barb Caffrey’s Blog (“So, if you believe in any sort of Higher Power, one of the things you need to remember is to forgive yourself once in a while.”)
- Mylene C. Orillo (“Where I’m at right now is a testament that ‘Dreams really do come true.'”)
- Sadaf Siddiqi (“The best thing about memories, is one doesn’t realise they are making memories but once recorded, it just rewinds and takes one back to the beautiful series of life.”)
- And of course myself, Nicolle K @ Stories of a Highly Sensitive Introvert! (“Success, for me, is when I spend my days feeling happy, peaceful, fulfilled and without fear of lack.”)
- And more may join us when the day comes! (When if they do, I’ll update this section to include them. 😀)
While waiting for the latest instalment, do head over to my Collaboration with a Purpose Index to see the other themes we’ve completed so far!
A Short Self-Compassionate Letter
It’s always great to see you put in the effort to write the intro post. 😀