Yes, it’s that time of the month again, and this time I’m, well, on time! 😆
This month’s Collaboration with a Purpose theme is minimalism! Wait, is that an art style? An interior decorating style? A philosophy? A way of life? Here’s a hint from Uncle Google; one of the definitions of minimalism is “deliberate lack of decoration or adornment in style or design.” But whether or not we all think so, you’ll find out when the collaboration posts come up!
In the meantime, here’s the movie trailer-like closing as always:
COLLABORATION WITH A PURPOSE: MINIMALISM
Here’s the list of bloggers taking part, in alphabetical order! I added little excerpts from their blogs that really caught my eye and will hopefully whet your interest enough to visit their blogs too. 😀
- Barb Caffrey @ Barb Caffrey’s Blog (“So, if you believe in any sort of Higher Power, one of the things you need to remember is to forgive yourself once in a while.”)
- Divyang Shah @ i think my way (“If someone don’t speak much, don’t interpret as a dumb, their mind must be working on something very big or may be he is a writer and observing surrounding on which he would come with some deep write-ups.”)
- Ipuna Black (“None of us are perfect or come from perfect backgrounds, but this doesn’t mean we can’t aim for a positive and fulfilling life. The life we all deserve.”)
- Jane Love @ Harmonious Joy (“People who have a genuine say and a true voice of their own… not just an echo of some celebrity they think they love.”)
- Mylene C. Orillo (“Where I’m at right now is a testament that ‘Dreams really do come true.'”)
- Sadaf Siddiqi (“The best thing about memories, is one doesn’t realise they are making memories but once recorded, it just rewinds and takes one back to the beautiful series of life.”)
- Sonyo Estavillo @ ‘Lil Pick Me Up (“I am here to champion anyone from the successful and confident folks, to those that are clinically depressed.”)
- Swati Kadam @ Wholesome Reliable (“Getting lost is not wrong, usually the thing wrong is not REALISING direction we are heeding to. BECAUSE GETTING LOST IN RIGHT DIRECTION IS SAID TO BE FINDING SELF, NOT LOSING SELF!”)
- And of course myself, Nicolle K @ Stories of a Highly Sensitive Introvert! (“Success, for me, is when I spend my days feeling happy, peaceful, fulfilled and without fear of lack.”)
While waiting for the latest instalment, do head over to my Collaboration with a Purpose Index to see the other themes we’ve completed so far!
A Short Self-Compassionate Letter
Kudos to you for making the effort to be on time with this intro post this month!