If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you’re probably starting to wonder – where’s the Collaboration with a Purpose theme for January 2018?! We’re a bit late this year due to the holiday season and exams for some of us, but we’re still going with this series, here’s this month’s instalment! Hey, better late than never, right? 😆
Last month the theme was 2017 reflection (how the year was for each of us), so since it’s a brand new year, we decided on having New Year’s Resolutions as the theme! I think it’s good to have goals planned out for the year, because then we have something to strive for and look forward to. 😀
So, as always, here’s the movie trailer-like tag line!
COLLABORATION WITH A PURPOSE: NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION
Here’s the list of bloggers taking part, in alphabetical order! I added little excerpts from their blogs that really caught my eye and will hopefully whet your interest enough to visit their blogs too. 😀
- Barb Caffrey @ Barb Caffrey’s Blog (“So, if you believe in any sort of Higher Power, one of the things you need to remember is to forgive yourself once in a while.”)
- Divyang Shah @ i think my way (“If someone don’t speak much, don’t interpret as a dumb, their mind must be working on something very big or may be he is a writer and observing surrounding on which he would come with some deep write-ups.”)
- Ipuna Black (“None of us are perfect or come from perfect backgrounds, but this doesn’t mean we can’t aim for a positive and fulfilling life. The life we all deserve.”)
- Jane Love @ Harmonious Joy (“People who have a genuine say and a true voice of their own… not just an echo of some celebrity they think they love.”)
- Mylene C. Orillo (“Where I’m at right now is a testament that ‘Dreams really do come true.'”)
- Sadaf Siddiqi (“The best thing about memories, is one doesn’t realise they are making memories but once recorded, it just rewinds and takes one back to the beautiful series of life.”)
- Sonyo Estavillo @ ‘Lil Pick Me Up (“I am here to champion anyone from the successful and confident folks, to those that are clinically depressed.”)
- And of course myself, Nicolle K @ Stories of a Highly Sensitive Introvert! (“Success, for me, is when I spend my days feeling happy, peaceful, fulfilled and without fear of lack.”)
While waiting for the latest instalment, do head over to my Collaboration with a Purpose Index to see the other themes we’ve completed so far!
A Short Self-Compassionate Letter
Looking forward to this month’s posts! ❤