If you followed me a few months ago, you might have seen my first post introducing the collaboration and also my own story on the themed topic of loss! As I previously mentioned, Collaboration with a Purpose is a colaboration of several bloggers (this time 12 of us!) and we will all publish posts about the same topic on the same day. 😀
As the title of this post already mentioned (I need to stop posting spoilers in the title 😆), we’re back with another collaboration and this time the topic is “Strength”. 💪💪💪
Why strength? Because it’s also a topic that applies to everyone, i.e. “When did an event make you stronger and how?” or about strength in general. 🙂
So, like a movie trailer that gets you all excited and wondering when it’s coming only to tell you it’s “coming soon”, I’m going to do the same!
COLLABORATION WITH A PURPOSE: STRENGTH
And don’t worry; my “soon” is usually really soon. 😛
Here’s the list of bloggers taking part, in alphabetical order! This time we have 12 bloggers participating; I added little excerpts from their blogs that really caught my eye and will hopefully whet your interest enough to visit their blogs too. 😀
- Addison D’Marko (“If you want to achieve complete happiness one of the things you are going to have to do is care less. By this I mean stop putting so much thought into the things that do not matter.”)
- Ajibola Sunday @ Inspirational Motivation (“The true definition of success is being happy and living up to your potentials.”)
- Barb Caffrey @ Barb Caffrey’s Blog (“So, if you believe in any sort of Higher Power, one of the things you need to remember is to forgive yourself once in a while.”)
- Camilla Motte @ Moms on the Go (“We want to be help to the helpless. We all need love and support and I pray this community will be that for you.”)
- Jothish Joseph @ TheJothishJosephBlog (“Anybody can write “Extra” before “ordinary” but only people of courage dare to earn it…”)
- Ipuna Black (“None of us are perfect or come from perfect backgrounds, but this doesn’t mean we can’t aim for a positive and fulfilling life. The life we all deserve.”)
- Jane Love @ Harmonious Joy (“People who have a genuine say and a true voice of their own… not just an echo of some celebrity they think they love.”)
- Manal Ahmad a.k.a. iamthatgirl @ Sensible Nonsense (“Who says oblivion happens to all of us? A single act of kindness makes sure you live on in somebody’s heart.”)
- Mylene C. Orillo (“Where I’m at right now is a testament that ‘Dreams really do come true.'”)
- Sonyo Estavillo @ ‘Lil Pick Me Up (“I am here to champion anyone from the successful and confident folks, to those that are clinically depressed.”)
- Tajwar Fatma @ LifeAsWeHaveNeverKnownIt (“When life hits you hard, hit back harder!”)
- And of course myself, Nicolle K @ Stories of a Highly Sensitive Introvert! I’ll also post a little excerpt from this blog post from many months ago that is still relevant now; wow, time flies! (“Success, for me, is when I spend my days feeling happy, peaceful, fulfilled and without fear of lack. 😊”)
Edited to add: Or you could head over to my Collaboration with a Purpose Index to see the other themes we’ve completed so far!
Hope you’ll look forward to reading our themed posts when they’re out!
A Short Self-Compassionate Letter
It’s great that you’re joining another blogging collaboration! Hopefully it goes well for you and that you’ll meet more bloggers. ❤