I’ve been nominated by Jessica Bakkers! Wheeeeee! I really wasn’t expecting this, so thanks very much, Jess. ❤
From its creator, the Mystery Blogger Award is:
…an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
~From Okoto Enigma’s Blog
The following is how this works:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- List the rules
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Nominate up to 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
With that, let’s start! 😀
3 Things About Myself
- I love pictures of starry night sky and the outer space: When I got my first computer at age 10, I had an educational game that lets me view the outer space through a telescope. The pictures of the stars, galaxies and nebulae were so stunning that I fell in love. 🌌
- I really love cats: To the point I’d meow at every cat I meet outside! Most of them would ignore me or meow only because I had food, but there was once this cat (a cute black and brown striped one) in a housing area that actually meowed back once it got over its fright (because I maintained a distance). We meowed each other as we walked on the opposite sides of the street. 🐱
- I don’t enjoy cooking: While I do enjoy certain food, there are days where I just go into an “eat to live” mode. That seems to translate into my cooking, because the way I cook dinner is: throw everything into a pot and boil, and ta-da! Even then, my dear husband prefers that to eating outside. 🍜
My Best Post
I’d say Collaboration with a Purpose: Loss – My Cat’s Death, Realisation and Goodbye; it’s the most heartfelt one I’ve ever written, plus it was the first time I collaborated with other incredible bloggers. 😀
1) What is your favourite word and what does it mean?
ZOMGWTFBBQ! Which is just a mash up of:
- ZOMG: “Oh my [god/gosh]” with a Z; sounds cooler than just OMG, isn’t it? 😛
- WTF: “What the [fish/fudge]!” 😱
- BBQ: “Barbecue”, I just put it there for fun and it stuck. 😆
I usually use it as an exclamation, saying “ZOMGWTFBBQ!” as a replacement for “What the heck?!” Except I’ve gotten lazy now and just exclaim “What the BBQ!” or just “The BBQ?!” 😆
2) What has been the happiest moment in your life?
I would have said the moment I married my husband, except that I’m just as happy being with him now as with that day! So I’d say this moment with him is the happiest moment of my life. ❤️
3) Why did you name your blog what you named it?
Stories of a Highly Sensitive Introvert was the first thing I thought of at the time, having just found out I’m highly sensitive and an outgoing introvert. Probably because I write stories too. 😆
4) What is your great goal in life?
To have a chill, peaceful life where stress is minimal and I can do whatever I want, be it playing games, writing, anything! I just wanna have fun. 😆
5) Hero, villain or anti-hero? Which are you?
Definitely hero! In video games that have morality choices like Mass Effect 3, I’m definitely way more comfortable with the nice/persuasive options than the mean/violent ones. I did try to go fully mean/violent in my second playthrough… and my heart just couldn’t take it. 😅
Games aside, I’ve tried writing in the point of view of heroes, anti-heroes and villains and I still love heroes more, so I’m definitely a hero type. 😆
- What do you do to unwind?
- What is your favourite drink?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is the most beautiful sight you’ve seen in your life?
- For fun! If you could pick one mythical creature as a lifelong companion, what would it be and why?
Do note that this isn’t compulsory! Feel free to not participate for any reason; I promise I won’t mind. 😀
- Addison D’Marko @ AddisonDmarko.com
- Ha N @ Living Libra
- Kayla @ EssenCentral
- Manal a.k.a. iamthatgirl23 @ Sensible Nonsense
- Talasi Guerra @ Braver Than Before
Hope you like my answers. ❤️
A Short Self-Compassionate Letter
Congratulations yet again! It’s good that you’re sharing more about yourself. ❤